PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FIRST
Anyone wishing to nominate candidates for the three vacant positions on the Rhema Media Board must do so strictly in accordance with the following requirements:
- The proposer, seconder, as well as the nominee (person who is nominated) must all be financial members of Rhema Media.
- Nominations close at 4pm on Thursday, 15th May, 2014.
- A return call will be given to the nominee to verify the details received in the form below, only then will the nomination be valid.
Please view the voting timetable for important dates in the selection process.
Fill out my online form.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is divinely inspired and therefore is infallible and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God revealed in human form, and we believe in His virginal birth and His sinless life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, in His personal return which will consummate God's Kingdom, and in God's judgement of the world.
- We believe all have sinned and are therefore under God's condemnation and are separated from Him.
- We believe that redemption from the penalty and the power of sin is possible only through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective for individual sinners, granting them repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and enabling believers to live holy lives and to witness the work of Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of all people, leading to eternal blessing for the believers and eternal punishment for the unbelievers.
- We believe that every believer is baptized into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit, and is responsible for keeping unity of the Spirit by loving one another with a pure heart.
- Nominations to the Rhema Media Board close 4pm, Thursday 15th May, 2014.
- Voting information posted to the members end of June, 2014.
- Voting for the nominees closes 4pm, Wednesday 30st July, 2014.
- Candidates notified of results Friday 1st August, 2014.
- Results will be broadcast on NZ's Rhema and Southern Star after the 10am news on Monday 5th August, 2014. Details will also be published at www.rhemamedia.co.nz/information/board-members , in the August CEO letter and in November Frequency (mailed in October).