Are you a high performing Digital advocate that is able to influence at a senior level?
Are you passionate about Christian media?
Rhema Media is looking for an accomplished Senior Digital Manager to champion and develop a thriving digital culture in our Christian broadcasting environment.
Focusing on setting digital direction; you will develop and manage the implementation of our digital strategy, ensuring alignment with brand strategic objectives. You will thrive on reducing friction and creating strategies for deeper engagement to advance the online presence of our Radio, TV and digital platforms.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your leadership skills and analytical abilities will influence others toward using digital channels in the most effective way possible.
You will need to bring your broad digital experience as this role touches podcasts, websites, apps, social, groups and many other digital tools we use to communicate with our audience.
Not only will you be an authority on best-practice digital user experience, but you are naturally curious, strive to build and nurture relationships, and are viewed as a trustworthy adviser, both internally and externally.
This role requires you to work on both strategic long term and short term plans and projects.
- Lead and develop the digital marketing team; co-ordinate with other departments to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with Brand strategic objectives
- Set the direction of Rhema Media’s digital marketing strategy for all brands in collaboration with the Brand HODs, to design and develop new and innovative digital offerings / programmes
- Effectively direct the development of online content across all platforms
- Oversee your teams timely management and delivery of social content and marketing initiatives within defined budget constraints
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2 - 4 years proven experience in a similar Senior Management role
- Digital advocate and influencer at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, with strong written and communication skills
- Proven people management experience
- Aptitude in fostering a digital culture across departments focusing on creating high performing digital campaigns and activity
- Ability to create and innovative in the communication of each distinctive brand tone to a broad audience, whilst also being able to demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills in the digital environment
- Passion for digital and social marketing techniques and is in tune with the market trend and listener behaviour
- Ability to guide and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve User Experience and SEO positions
- In depth knowledge of online social analytics, including Google, YouTube, and Facebook page insights, for the efficient tracking of ROI and SOV
- A relevant tertiary level qualification and/or equivalent experience in Social Media / Public Relations / Digital Marketing
- Ability to evaluate and test new tactics for acquiring new users, e.g. analysis, campaign targeting, bidding, creative, etc.
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with fluent English.
- Good understanding of Christian broadcast media and formats
Rhema Media is a leading Christian media platform reaching countless Kiwi's throughout New Zealand. Our mission is to Connect Kiwis to Christ through Media in the right format, at the right time.