(Fixed Term Parental Leave Cover, 20-hours/week)
Looking for a job with impact?
Shine TV is looking for super-organised administrator who is passionate about Christian media.
This 20-hours/week part-time role is a fixed-term parental-leave position from February 2019 through to January 2020.
As a highly organised individual – you will be responsible for administrating and scheduling short-form content for Shine TV.
You’ll also demonstrate great communication skills – liaising with external content contributors and suppliers, as well as internal stakeholders and colleagues.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining database records for all the short-form components that give Shine its character and identity as a Kiwi Christian Channel! These includes ‘God Spots’, promos, short-form and promotional videos, and other non-commercial video content.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in media scheduling a distinct advantage
• Be proficient using Office 365 applications, Windows operating systems and modern browser-based work environments
• Demonstrate strong understanding of organised datasets including databases and Excel workflows
• Demonstrate ability and understanding in media scheduling to achieve creative outcomes from well-structured information
The successful applicant will also:
• Be able to demonstrate a high-level of responsibility
• Have excellent relationship management
• Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Have critical thinking and reasoned thought processes
• Have high attention to detail and accuracy
• Have ability to involve and include all stakeholders
• Have a commitment to continuous improvement
About Shine TV & Rhema Media
Shine TV is New Zealand’s Kiwi Christian Channel. 16-years young, Shine TV reaches every television household in New Zealand through the Freeview and SKY TV platforms. Shine TV also streams online at shinetv.co.nz.
Shine is committed to delivering a wide range of programmes compatible with Christian beliefs that respect our bi-cultural heritage and multi-cultural society.
Rhema Media is a not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to connect Kiwis to Christ through media. Simply put – wherever they are on their faith journey - we want to help New Zealander’s take their next right step in Christ. Because we’re all about Jesus, as a Christian organisation, prayer is a regular part of our daily operations.
How to Apply
For more information or to apply with your CV and Letter of Application please email: