For over 40 years, Rhema Media has been connecting people to our various networks across nationwide. Your business can tap into our extremely responsive and highly engaged audience in over 100 markets.
We also reach markets that aren’t normally reached by traditional mass media. We have exclusive access to this audience through our range of nationwide multimedia platforms, including 3 radio stations, TV, print and digital.
1. 90% less ads compared to other stations. Less clutter so your message gets out.
2. You get a direct conversation with our audience.
3. Our audiences are advocates for our brand and they trust us. Advertisers benefit from that transfer of trust.
4. We have a highly responsive and engaged audience that are loyal to our brands.
5. With us, you get a unique audience and a market you are not currently reaching.
6. Our community networks are not-for-profit. Businesses benefit by boosting their brand with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
7. Rhema Media is a legacy brand, celebrating over 40 years of broadcasting throughout New Zealand.
Connect with us today!
Feel free to use the form below to connect with us:
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment for each broadcast of an advertisement shall be at the rate specified in the Airtime Planner Agreement (see Attachment D) and shall become due on the 20th of the month following such broadcast. Rhema Media Inc. reserves the right to discontinue broadcasts if payment is overdue. All costs in relation to collection of overdue accounts will be added to the Client’s account.
2. (a) Notwithstanding the acceptance of payment or part payment of any monies due under this Agreement, or that any advertising material that is the subject of this Agreement has in part been broadcast, Rhema Media Inc. shall at its discretion be entitled without notice to do all or any of the following:
i) Refuse to commence broadcasting the advertising material;
ii) Refuse to continue broadcasting the advertising material;
iii) Terminate the Agreement;
iv) Advance or delay the date and times of broadcasting: Provided that Rhema Media Inc. shall notify the Client of such advance or delay in date and times within 7 days from the alteration of the first originally scheduled date and time;
v) Interrupt the broadcasting of advertising material for a specified period and a specified purpose;
(b) In the event of the above, Rhema Media Inc. shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client other than to return to the Client any monies paid in advance in respect of broadcasts not made.
3. The Client may terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days notice in writing.
4. If Rhema Media Inc. is prevented or delayed from broadcasting the advertising material in accordance with the Agreement by any accident, mechanical or electrical breakdown, power failure, fire, earthquake, weather conditions, failure of artists to appear, strikes, war, Government action, injunction, riot, or any similar or dissimilar cause beyond the control of Rhema Media Inc., then Rhema Media Inc. shall be under no liability other than to take the following action at its sole discretion: (i) To broadcast such advertising material at another time or times, or (ii) To refund monies paid in advance in respect of such advertising material and cancel this Agreement in respect thereof, without derogating in any way from any other rights Rhema Media Inc. may have under this Agreement.
5. The Client warrants that the advertising material submitted for broadcasting pursuant to this Agreement:
i) Contains no false or unwarranted claims regarding any product or service;
ii) Contains no defamatory statements or matter;
iii) Does not infringe the copyright or other rights of any person;
6. The Client shall not sub-let, assign or transfer any of his/her rights and responsibilities hereof; and Rhema Media Inc. shall not be required to broadcast for the benefit of any Client a product other than that stated in the Advertising Application on the front hereof.
7. Rhema Media Inc. shall have the right of placement timewise, of the advertising material. Rhema Media Inc. will endeavour to see that there is no proximity of competing products but Rhema Media Inc. shall be under no obligation to do so.
8. (a) Should the Client provide any of its own advertising "direct to air" material, the acceptance of such material shall be subject to the discretion of Rhema Media Inc. and shall be delivered to Rhema Media Inc. without expense to Rhema Media Inc., and Rhema Media Inc. shall not be liable for loss or damage to any such material while in the possession of Rhema Media Inc.
(b) Advertising material must be in the hands of Rhema Media Inc. by the following
i) If the complete "direct to air" material is supplied, three working days before the scheduled date of broadcast.
ii) If only part of the "direct to air" material is supplied, five working days before the scheduled date of broadcast.
9. Rhema Media Inc. reserves the right to repeat material already on hand if the scheduled replacement is not delivered prior to the deadline, or to charge in full for any advertising not broadcast because of late receipt of material.
10. While as much notice as possible will be given for all changes, Rhema Media Inc. reserves the right to change advertising rates upon giving 12 weeks' notice, and in the event of such a change Rhema Media reserves the right to charge the new rates payable from the date applicable in the notice. In such event the terms and conditions set out herein shall apply: Provided that the Client may cancel any Agreement to which the new charged rates apply, by written notice to Rhema Media Inc. 14 days prior to the application of such new rates.
11. Where the Client enters into a discounted Advertising Agreement with Rhema Media Inc. which gives discounted rates over a specified period, and the Client subsequently cancels that discounted Agreement before the due expiry date, the Client shall pay compensation to Rhema Media Inc. equating to the difference between the discounted rate for the period that the agreement has run, and the higher rate that would have been payable had that period been paid for at the rate applicable on Rhema Media Inc.’s Advertising Rate Card.
12. Where a Client wishes to place an advertisement on Rhema Media Inc.'s Star network, the Client acknowledges that the placement of such advertisement will at all times be subject to a prior right by Radio New Zealand to the exclusive broadcast of its parliamentary programme on that network either at its regularly scheduled times or at any unscheduled times that parliament sits, and that no Rhema Media Inc. contracted advertisement will be aired during such parliamentary broadcasts.
13. There will be no advertising on Sundays, Christmas Day, Easter, and Anzac Day.
14. The Client shall not present a brand, product or service that sounds, looks or could reasonably be confused with, a Rhema Media Inc. brand, product or service.