We are seeking to add a growth-minded account manager to our advertising team.
As the leading media platform reaching Christians in New Zealand, we are a mission-driven organisation; and the account manager is a strategic position to combine our spiritual purpose with strong business acumen.
We sit at the crossroads of the Christian and mainstream marketplaces. As the ideal candidate you will ideally have a working knowledge of both markets. Increasing mainstream advertising on our platforms is a primary focus of this position.
AS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE YOU:
* are a high energy, goal-driven self-starter who can hunt with the best.
* are a media and marketing expert who’s up to date with radio, TV, print, multimedia, social media and web trends.
* have an exceptional proven track record of sales experience.
* are gifted at expanding advertising revenue growth momentum, and spotting the right opportunities and strategies to increase partner effectiveness and take revenue to the next level.
* can quickly gain insight into Rhema Media's audience, mission and market.
* are well-rounded in terms of communication, presentation, leadership and writing skills.
* preferably have experience with a marketing agency or in a digital media sales environment.
Bring your extensive experience to a creative, independent media organisation that dreams big and has a truly unique voice straddling faith and culture.
* Business administration, marketing, advertising, media or related field of study
* Sales, agency, business or media experience with quantifiable success
* A genuine passion for Rhema Media’s audience and purpose
* Expertise in radio, TV, print, multimedia and web marketing
* The ability to multi-task on numerous accounts or campaigns
* Experience analysing market research and formulating actionable plans
* Effective time management and organisational skills
If you can hit the ground running, and you have a passion for the mission, vision and values of Rhema Media, then we want to hear from you!
Job Reference Number: RM03-17