Looking for a career with meaning?
Do you possess a high level of competency in video editing and post-production skills?
We’re looking for someone who thrives behind the scenes to assist with the daily operations of Shine TV and to support delivery of our channel to broadcast.
- Scripting & Editing of TV Promos and promotions
- Compliance Editing and Media Operations
- Production of Continuity, TV Commercials & Short-form Content
- General Post Production Duties
Competencies & Essential Skills:
- Strong video editing and post-production skills,
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion,
- A strong and proven graphics sense and ability to create compelling motion graphics
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud products including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop, as well as PC based desktop environments,
- Technical aptitude in all areas of television post-production, including a strong knowledge of media formats and codecs,
- A knack for script-writing broadcast promos and spots, and to storyboard, a definite advantage
- Critical thinking and reasoned thought processes
- Sensitivity to various viewpoints and anticipation of audience response
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to involve and include all stakeholders
If you have all these, and:
- You're a strong team player with a proactive positive attitude
- You’re the kind of person who is happy to get-stuck-in and do-what-needs-to-be-done….
- You’re a leader amongst peers
- And have a passion for the Mission and Vision of Rhema Media
We’d love to hear from you!
Our Mission: Rhema Media is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to Connect Kiwis to Christ through Media.